Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Congress has issues

I have some down time today, which is a good thing, but I've got an ear to the congressional hearings with Roger Clemens and Brian McNamee. Is this what our world is coming to? These elected officials are the biggest bunch of wanna-be somebodys. I would guess that Clemens took steroids, like I believe a lot of ballplayers did. But this committee is a complete waste of time. They want to make sure that the Mitchell Report wasn't a bunch of lies. Now they are bringing up some stupid party at Jose Canseco's house. Who give a rat's butt? This is such a waste of time. They are putting on a show for the camera's. I would be embarrassed if one of our reps was on that committee. This is a horrible show of creating work to justify themselves. Waste of money.

No comments: