Tuesday, June 14, 2005

The Great Debate

The greatest time of the year is approaching here in Omaha: the College World Series. I'm excited because, as an usher, I actually get paid to be at the games. I just hope I get to do more watching than actual working.
I've been browsing through many other blogs of people that I have shared interests with, according to our profiles. I've noticed a lot of them haven't been updated recently, and even when they were updated, they were crap. One started out by saying, "Some of you told me to write something intelligent, so, something intelligent". The next (or previous, depending on how you read them) was a two line post that he says was made when he was drunk. So here's my great debate: to blog for the sake of blogging, or minimizing my blogs until I have something intellectual to say (which reminds me of another story, which I'll create another post for). So, if for some reason you happen to fall across this canvas of rants and posts, please weigh in on this subject.

No comments: