Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Butt-Kissing on Display

Watching the new season of Rockstar:Supernova is about to make me puke. I love rock, and I used to really like this show. I don't like Dave Navarro as a host because he doesn't deserve to be there, but Brooke Burke makes up for him (which takes a lot). I highly respect the music of Tommy Lee, Jason Newsted, and Gilby Clarke. They are the three that keep me watching.
But tonight's episode, the second one of the week where someone gets eliminated, shows the reaction of the contestants to the criticism they received from the hosts. So tonight, the band called them on it at the beginning of the show, and they all ran with their tails between their legs. If you've got something to say to them, say it. If you aren't going to be ballsy enough to stand up to them, then keep your mouth shut.
Just had to get that off my chest.

No comments: