Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Bushters Dictionary

I am amazed at all of the phrases that Pres. Bush creates. Where does he come up with these? The best part is that, when he finds one he likes, he uses it over, and over, and over, and over, and over and over. Weapons of Mass Destruction. (Anything followed by) evil. (Anything followed by) freedom. His latest comes in his ABC interview while talking about Katrina: Situational Awareness. Apparently this means "what the hell is going on." According to him, the government had no situational awareness following Hurricane Katrina. Thanks for the news flash. In the short 5 minute clip on the ABC website, he mentions situational awareness 4 times, and he doesn't even talk about Katrina the whole time. I realize I'm a tad bit limited in my vocabulary, but I don't go around using a new word in consecutive sentences just to prove I learned one. He's like a young boy who discovered his penis: Can't let it go for fear he'll forget about it and lose it. Don't worry Pres. Bush. VP Cheney will hold onto it for you, unless he shoots it first.

2 comments:

ptg said...

I always thought that "Situational Awareness" was something each of us must regain every time we wake up.

Without it, you'll never catch breakfast.

Hosh said...

Yeah. Finding your cereal. Worrying about hurricanes. Only Bush can confuse the two.