Monday, May 22, 2006

New additions to the links

I've added a couple new links to the sidebar to help feed my insatiable need to trash the Omaha media now that Omaha TV news has bit the dust. I will say, if you do want quality information about the Omaha media, please visit our new friends at the Reader's Media Notes. They are a reputable source for what's hip in Omaha. However, if you'd rather see the brutally honest, "high school" drama and bashing side of the Omaha media, we have a new outlet: Mocking Omaha. I'm hoping this one keeps up, but I'm also hoping it grows up. As I've already commented on the site, I hope "dude" isn't used frequently. I personally think having it on the top of your website drops the IQ of the site a couple dozen points. However, its got the childish ranting and complaining that I enjoy.
Another new blog that looks to be of some local media flavor is Omaha Media UCAP (I'll let you go there and figure out what UCAP means). For the first couple posts it seems promising, but we'll wait for a few weeks to make sure it sticks around.

2 comments:

Hosh said...

And the best to yours, as well.

ptg said...

I believe UCAP has something to do with coconuts.