Thursday, December 29, 2005

Random posting for the day

Just a couple things I wanted to get out there today:
The Omaha TV news blog, a favorite chuckle here at the House, has thankfully turned their comments back on so that we can hear stupid people behind a computer rant about stupid people on TV. I am being a bit hypocritically, as I just left a comment there. Just a side note, and the gist of my comment, Malorie Maddox from WOWT is beautiful.
Also, I'd be remiss if I didn't say congratulations to the Huskers for winning last night and on an excellent season. I've never been a Husker apologist, and never will be, but I am becoming a bigger fan. I don't know why, I guess the pressure from the Nebraska public and media and the drowning of Husker news we are presented with every day is finally wearing on me. Luckily, none of my friends know about this site so I won't get crap from them about coming over to the red side.
Speaking of football, I really hope that Texas kicks the crap out of USC in the Rose Bowl. I think its ludicrous all of the "Best team ever" stuff that ESPN has been doing on SportsCenter. USC hasn't even proved that they are the best team this year yet. Having said that, I think they probably will beat Texas. But I will be rooting for the Longhorns so that I can laugh in ESPN's face.
Off to Hooters for lunch. Oh, it's a rough day.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hosh;
I must agree that Texas should beat USC. The media adoration of the Trojans is just sickening.
On other notes, Malorie is probably the most glamorous of the Omaha news anckors, but her nose and philtrum ridges (the two lines under her nose) look like those of a baby born with a Cleft Palate.

Hosh said...

Whoa. That's detailed.