Saturday, December 17, 2005

Omaha TV News

You'll find that one of our favorite blogs, Omaha TV News, has dropped its comments sections because, apparently, someone started guessing who they were and being mean to the news anchors that were supposedly contributing to the site. First of all, I liked the site because it made me laugh. We are in Omaha flippin' NE, aka the wanna be big city. Nobody gives a rats behind which nicknamed anchor stumbled over words. I enjoyed the site not so much for the posts, but for the stupid people who would get all worked up over the anchor news. I seriously feel that one of the contributors had a secret man-crush (I guess we don't know if its a man) on Travis Justice, local sports/commentary personality, and Travis scorned this dreamer. So its a lot of Trav bashing. I don't necessarily like Trav, my problem is I don't see the big deal with Trav. Secondly, and the things that made me laugh the most and the reason they won't have comments, is the people who trash the commentators. I didn't realize there were this strong of feelings for one channel/anchor or another. Get a life! I'm sorry that I won't be able to laugh at the comments anymore because someone is afraid to reveal their identity. I had my name on this site for a while, but I decided to change it to one of my nicknames because I felt it was more interesting. It's not like the nickname is that far away, and plus, this isn't published fact, it's personal opinion.
If you are ever feeling sorry for yourself or thinking that maybe you're nuts, just look around and you are bound to find someone closer to the edge than you are.
Hopefully I'll have a little extra time with the holiday break coming up to catch up on some things that are bothering me in the world. Those family members that were sick have passed, thankfully, and are watching over us. Miss you all.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Glad your comments are still active...