Wednesday, November 30, 2005

The Sun'll Come Up, Tomorrow


Some days are better than others. Today wasn't all that spectacular. No need in complaining about the job. Look at your kids, think of 9 times as many, throw in a couple attitudes and what your kids really act like when they are trying to impress their friends, and you have my day. Oh, and I work with a vast majority of women.
However, coming home just topped it off. I'm an avid college basketball fan (Go Tar Heels!). I enjoy watching quality basketball (and sometimes Nebraska), no matter the teams (on another tangent, our Cleveland Indians are opening the season, presumably the same weekend of the Final Four! What could be better!).
While watching ESPN tonight, former ND coach Dick "Digger" Phelps was runnin' his mouth like it's bein' chased. Then came the flashback from last year. For whatever reason, "Digger" (cousin to "Scooter") decided last year to match his highlighters and ties. That makes a queer eye go blind. Tonight was orange night. Rediculous. Just when you think things can't get worse. (Image stolen from ESPN's website)
Lovin' the snow here in town tonight. First good snowfall at the new homestead. However, I'm sure the guy who decided to drive the motor home up the hill and get stuck just short of top isn't really to keen on the flakes. Nice work Einstein.
Rest in peace, Great-Grandma Ethel. Your son will be with you soon. We'll miss you. I'll look through the wedding album later so you can see it. I'm sorry I didn't bring it down. I'll always regret that. Love you.

No comments: