Sunday, November 06, 2005

Minor Updates

As you may or may not have noticed, we've changed a few things around here. One of my varied nicknames is Hosh (the o is a long o), so I've incorporated that into the title and my signature for posting (Old Feeder, that's so you know who the new guy posting on your site is...I'm not leaving, just pulling a chameleon on you). I've also taken away a few things here and there, just to keep everyone on their toes. Not to worry, same old crap coming out of my keyboard! Enjoy, and thanks for stopping into the House of Hosh.

4 comments:

ptg said...

So that is "hoe sh", or is it "who sh"?

Hosh said...

hoe sh
I believe it is Spanish for Josh, which may or may not be my first name.

ptg said...

Except that Spanish has no 'sh' sound. What does the B.D.A. stand for? The Bundesvereinigung der Deutschen Arbeitgeberverbände?

Hosh said...

You are so smart, my good friend. For me, nicknames have came from my name being in the paper a few times, but usually misspelled in some form or another.