Tuesday, November 15, 2005

The Amazing CMA's


I'm an avid Amazing Race fan. While I was ecstatic to watch two hours of fun filled travel last week, I was highly disappointed to see that the CMA's were on CBS tonight instead of the Race. Thanks to Jennifer Nettles of the band Sugarland, I did get a little taste.
If you watched the Amazing Race last year, they would always edit Phil, the host, pointing off into the distance at a team that was coming in, usually the last. My wife and I found this hilarious (don't ask why, just go with it), so we would do it at random times throughout our day. Tonight, while singing with Bon Jovi (killer concert the other night at the Qwest, by the way...I was on the floor a section and a half away when he came out in the crowd), Jen Nettles does the pointing out to the upper rows of the crowd twice during their song. My wife and I got a good chuckle out of it. I'm guessing you probably had to be there.
Image of Sugarland shamelessly taken from CMT.com. Jen Nettles is on the right.

No comments: